Movie Poster

 This week I was expected to create either a magazine or a movie poster. I chose to make a movie poster. The task was about creating a poster to a movie that hasn't been made yet. It should be inspired by a book that I read. I chose Gregor: The Prphecy of Gray that I read it at highschool. When I first read it, I thought that would make a great movie that's why I chose it.

    I used an online poster making website which is Canva. It was pretty useful because of the instuctions. I used canva last year for my Information Technologies class it was the first time I've used it. This website is pretty handy when it comes to poster making.

    I would definitely use this assignment for my students because it is creative. One of the today's children's problem is that they are not given oppurtunities to show their creative sides and this assignment can do that to at least some point. 

Here is the link for Canva:

https://www.canva.com/create/posters/

Here is the poster that I designed:





Yorumlar