An Idea To Change the World

 This task was about an idea of me that would change the world to a better place. I thought about it a lot and realized something. I found a problem and it concerns this question "Is it my bussiness?". The problem is people don't respect each other especially their privacy. Most of the people see other's problem as theirs, not in a good way. What I mean is people pry on others making each others uncomfertable. And most of the time prying causes severe outcomes. For example when black people in America are wealhty or even having a good life people suspect them and that causes problems. I can give another example not far from here, right here in Turkey when someone rape or kill a women or someone from lgbtq+ communities people thimk that they deserved it, justifying their action of kiling and raping. They do those because they don't know what's right or wrong properly and lack of the respect for human life. Of course these events will occure because we cannot teach ethichs properly to people and they do not respect each others at any point. To prevent that I suggest that we should start teaching children. Because they are more likely to learn than adults. We should add ethic class to curriculum of chlidren's education. Maybe outcomes of this suggestion won't happen now but it will leave a better world to next generations. 


Yorumlar