Book Review

For this week's assignment ı did a book review on a wikipage. review was about a book that ı read constantly. ın the assignment we are expected to write a plot, critique and a part that ıncludes ınformation about the book. It was not hard for me because ı like reading books and talking about them. this experience was not that much different than talking about a book that's probably why ı did not have a hard time doing it. For rhis assignment I chose Harry Potter and the deadly hallows because every time I need to escape from the real world I read this book and it gives me chills each time ı read it. I would definietly recommend this to my students in future because I think it helps you to express yourself better and improve your writing skills. I would love to work with a wikipage more.

http://bookreviews.pbworks.com/w/page/142338588/Harry%20Potter%20and%20the%20Deathly%20Hallows#view=page

Yorumlar