Final Post

 In this post I'm going to talk about my experience about material design course in this semester. This semester started a little bit different than the other ones. There was lots of sickness and snow which made first month a bit difficult to have classes other than that it went smoothly. Every activity and task that we prepared was interesting and also they were usable for teaching purposes in future. We did lots of group work and technology work too which are important for future teachers in terms of socially and futuristically. By the time we become teachers there will be lots of changes in education also during our career these changes will continue. One of the best sides of this course was that it actually prepare us for those changes. I learned a lot of things that i didn't know I could use while teaching such as augmented reality. 

     The hard part of it was the group projects for me actually because I have never liked group projects since childhood. Another hardship was that every task was technological. Usually it wouldn't be much trouble for me but my laptop decided to malfunction so it had to do most of the tasks on my phone. That was both frustrating and also enjoyable at the same time because phone doesn't function as much as a laptop does but you can carry it everywhere and keep doing your assignments.

   Shortly even though there was hardship the course as a whole was enjoyable. I also want to thank to our professor Gökçe Kurt for making this class fun and modern.

Yorumlar